About the Leading Community Bank – Making a Difference
Reliance Bank is a true and integral part of our community. It is not enough for us to simply open and maintain accounts or loans for our customers. Reliance Bank and its talented employees are active in a host of civic, charitable, educational, and economic development endeavors . . . making a difference for our customers in solutions, strength, and service.
We work together with our customers so they can enjoy a banking relationship to last a lifetime. Together we’ll find a way . . . that’s our promise to all we serve. We invite those who expect the best in personal and business banking to take a close look at all Reliance Bank has to offer and what we are. We believe you will like what you see.
Discover More About Reliance Bank in the Community
Reliance Bank is forthright about its community banking relationship in the locations we serve. Each of our eight branch locations is part of a thriving business and residential area. This makes Reliance Bank the most convenient bank serving Tyrone, Altoona, Duncansville, Martinsburg, and State College. Reliance Bank is in the community to meet the banking needs we all share, and to provide support to a number of area groups.
Neighborhood Offices are Here to Serve You
Our multiple neighborhood offices means Reliance Bank can serve your needs locally. We also enjoy the technology that allows us to serve customers throughout the Central PA region and beyond. Reliance Bank is proud to say we have our finger on the pulse of the region, and we are responsive and responsible to the customers we serve and the communities in which we operate.
2019 Holiday Hours
- January 1st – New Year’s Day observance: Closed
- January 21th – Martin Luther King Day: Closed
- February 18th – President’s Day: Closed
- April 19th – Good Friday: Closed at 1:00 p.m.
- May 27th – Memorial Day: Closed
- July 4th – Independence Day: Closed
- September 2rd – Labor Day: Closed
- October 14th – Columbus Day: Closed
- November 11th – Veteran’s Day: Closed
- November 28nd – Thanksgiving: Closed
- December 24th – Christmas Eve: Closed at 1:00 p.m.
- December 25th – Christmas Day: Closed
- December 31st – New Year’s Eve: Closed at 1:00 p.m.