Get to Know More about Employee Benefit Banking
As an employee, our new partnership will give you exclusive access to benefits designed to meet all your financial needs.
Exclusive features of your “Employee Benefit Banking” program:
- Personal Banking Representative committed to making your banking experience the best!
- Free first order of specialty checks
- Bonus rate of .05 additional points on Certificate of Deposit with new money invested
- Up to $200 in closing cost fees waived for new Home Equity Line of Credit1
- $200 closing cost credit for a new Home Equity or Mortgage Loan2
Plus everyday banking features:
- Online account opening
- Checking account that suits your needs
- Free VISA® check card
- No Reliance Bank charge for using a non-Reliance Bank ATM
- Free 24-hour Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile and Tablet Banking* and 24-hour Telephone Banking
- Mobile Deposit so you can make a deposit anywhere, anytime*
- Access to wide array of personal and business insurance services and financial advice and strategies, through our financial partners3
*Your mobile carrier may charge for Internet access and/or text messages. Message and data rates may apply.
1 With the exception of the appraisal fee, up to $200 of fees will be waived for applicants advancing a minimum of $10,000 new money (money not used to refinance an existing Reliance Bank loan) when you open your Home Equity Line of Credit.
2 Offer not valid for refinances of Reliance Bank Mortgage Loans.
3 Not a bank deposit; not FDIC-insured; not insured by any government agency; no bank guarantee.
When we receive your first Direct Deposit of your payroll to a Reliance Bank checking account, you get all of the above, PLUS Reliance Bank will make a $50 donation toward the American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, or Central PA Humane Society, AND we will put $50 in your pocket!
(May not be combined with any other offer.)
Together we’ll find a way.
It’s more than just a slogan… It’s a heartfelt expression of the promise we make to all we serve.