Website Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Business Banker II to join our Business Banking Division.
The Business Banker II will be responsible for developing, managing, and servicing Business Banking relationships in order to meet the financial services needs of the Bank’s customers.
Identifying insurance, investment and personal banking opportunities and making referrals; implementing and executing strategies to achieve annual goals and objectives of the Business Banking division; implementing and executing a plan to Build, Expand and Service, Profitable Relationships for the Business Banking Division; complying with the Bank’s policies and procedures and various regulatory requirements; communicating and interacting appropriately with other Bank employees in furtherance of the Bank’s goals and objectives; maintaining appropriate records and providing accurate and timely reports; providing leadership to co-workers consistent with the Bank’s culture and philosophy; and helping less experienced employees develop and expand their skills and abilities. Continuously staying abreast of new developments in the banking industry and business in general.
- Performs a variety of duties to meet the needs of business customers.
- Performs various duties related to business lending and processing loan requests, and preparing loan proposals.
- Presents loans to Senior lenders and Loan Committee and makes recommendations for approval or denial.
- Jointly establishes annual quantitative customer service and sales objectives with assigned supervisor; this activity to be integrated with the Business Banking Division’s annual plan.
- Implements strategies to achieve goals assigned to the department as established in the Business Banking Division’s annual plan; assists in the development of the annual budget for the region and adheres to budget parameters.
- Complies with established policies and procedures in order to maintain adequate controls and to support the bank’s adherence to outside regulatory requirements.
- Communicates with management and appropriate staff personnel in order to integrate goals and activities.
- Responds to inquires relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from other bank personnel, customers, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
- Provides periodic reports to the Chief Lending Officer and other groups as required throughout the Bank.
- May attend sales and trade meetings as a bank representative to develop new business and to gain information and leads on new business relationships.
- The manager trains, motivates and coaches team members in performing their jobs. Engenders a spirit of teamwork within the team and among teams.
- Collects delinquent business loans and manages work of assigned accounts and reports collection and workout progress on a weekly basis to the Chief Lending Officer and Credit Officer.
- Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.; insures that the department and all personnel adhere to the same.
- Properly handles confidential information for all internal and external customers.
- Adheres and upholds all of the Bank’s policies and procedures in regards to physical and information security.
Education/Training: A B.S. or B.A degree in a related field normally required; specialized banking education and training.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations, communicative, and sales skills; a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of all bank business products and services; a working knowledge of bank operating policies and procedures which impact business banking services; demonstrated management, supervisory, and sales skills; proficient manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; ability to communicate clearly in person, verbally, and in writing; experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment; supervisory skills sufficient to manage a staff of less than five (5) employees; ability to stand, stoop, bend, sit, reach, walk up and down steps, and lift items weighing 25 lbs. or less; visual and auditory skills.
Experience: A minimum of five (5) years’ related experience normally required.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link for an online application, as well as a more detailed job description.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1e8cd920-f6a9-4c5c-a9b9-255b0ecaee0e&sid=cmVsaWFuY2Uy&jobId=224913&lang=en_US&source=CC2 →