Website Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Cash Management Specialist to join our strong, friendly, community-focused team.
This position will be responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the Cash Management functions of the Bank, including:
• Sales, training, and customer service;
• Maintaining exceptional service levels for both internal and external customers;
• Implementing strategies to achieve goals developed for Cash Management as part of the Bank’s annual Strategic Overview;
• Ensuring compliance with operating policies and procedures and regulatory requirements;
• Providing support & guidance to Deposit Operations and branch personnel regarding Cash Management/Business Deposit products;
• Actively participating in the Bank’s sales and business development of Business Deposit products;
• Following up timely on all leads referred by other Bank personnel;
• Informing Manager of any product issues and assists with development of enhanced Cash Management/Business Deposit products; provides periodic reports.
Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent; specialized banking education and training. A general understanding and practical experience with business deposit accounts and electronic banking services is required.
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years’ related experience normally required. A proven ability to work with Business and Personal Bankers, new customers and Community Offices providing sales and service support. A proficient background in servicing deposit-related products along with existing knowledge or ability to learn current operating system.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; proficient manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; ability to communicate clearly in person, verbally, and in writing; experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment; thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of business deposit products and services including business deposit accounts, ACH, wire transfers, Bill Pay, sweeps, Repurchase accounts, Business Online Plus, and RDC and positive pay; thorough knowledge of current deposit operations related regulations; strong customer service and relationship building skills; proficient PC skills; ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk up and down steps, reach and lift items weighing 25 lbs. or less; visual and auditory skills; valid driver’s license.
1. Performs all necessary duties to support the Bank’s Cash Management services to include the following:
• Generates sales leads and makes sales calls on businesses in order to increase market share and build relationships.
• Follows up timely on referrals for Cash Management Services by contacting prospective customers and providing the best services based on customer’s needs.
• Leads by example and provides quality customer service to customers and works effectively across departmental and branch lines.
• Completes applicable cash management set-up to include establishing limits, contract execution, and customer training.
• Performs periodic review of customer activity to detect anomalies and determine adequate limits.
• Complete security education with customers to raise awareness of best practices to avoid fraud.
• Provides training and support to frontline and applicable Deposit Operations personnel on features and benefits of Cash Management Services.
• May act as Project Leader on any new or enhanced Cash Management Services.
• Works closely with Cash Management vendors to ensure operational efficiencies, regulatory requirements, and customer service standards are maintained.
• Provides periodic reports to Bank Management.
2. Partners with Business Bankers, Personal Bankers, and Personal Banking Representatives to call on large deposit relationships and prepare Deposit Account proposals. Reviews new accounts for proper categorization and documentations, reviews pricing and analysis, and assists with deposit related document execution. Assists with customer service and proper ongoing maintenance of relationship.
3. Implements strategies to achieve goals assigned to achieve the Bank’s annual Strategic Overview.
4. Communicates with the Senior Operations Manager, Chief Lending Officer, Business Bankers, Deposit Operations Staff, other department managers, and appropriate staff personnel in order to integrate goals and activities.
5. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the workplace.
6. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness.
7. May complete appropriate vendor due diligence reviews.
8. May assist with updating and developing policies and procedures related to Cash Management and Business Deposit Services.
9. Properly handles confidential information for all internal and external customers.
10. Adheres and upholds all of the Bank’s policies and procedures in regards to physical and information security.
1. Understand the process for system set-up of Cash Management Services and assist as necessary.
2. Performs Cash Management customer audits as necessary to ensure customer’s compliance with regulatory and security guidelines.
3. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
4. Takes the opportunity to promote Reliance Bank and its services when possible.
5. Exemplify through daily actions the concepts of BESPR; Build, Expand, Service, Profitable Relationships. Be aware in all situations the opportunities to provide excellent internal and external service while developing further opportunities to expand customer relationships. Provide lead referrals as available and be aware of requirements to improve the profitability of relationships. Provide assistance to the sales teams as opportunities arise.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link for an online application, as well as a more detailed job description.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.