Website Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer to join our strong, friendly, community-focused team in Altoona, PA. This position has become available as the result of the recent promotion of our current CFO. We are excited to seek another knowledgeable and passionate individual to fill this role and continue the legacy of strong leadership that has been created by his or her predecessor!
A minimum of ten years’ experience working in a financial institution/banking environment is preferred; however, an equivalent combination of professional experience, knowledge, and leadership abilities will also be considered.
Ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Certified Public Accountant designation is preferred but not required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serves as a member of the Senior Management team, assisting in strategic development to support the Bank’s goals and objectives.
- Interacts regularly with the Bank’s Board of Directors.
- Oversees the Bank’s Financial Operations and Treasury functions.
- Oversees the asset/liability function of the Bank.
- Contributes to the leadership direction, supervision, and management of all aspects of the bank.Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
- We are proud to offer our employees a welcoming working atmosphere, competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.