Website Reliance Bank
Business Servicing Specialist II
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Full-Time Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist to join our Twelfth Street Office team in Altoona, PA.
The Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist will perform a variety of duties to support the Bank’s business loan operations and servicing functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops business loan documents and facilitates the delivery to lending closing agents.
- Ensures that each Business loan is properly documented. Processes – and reviews the processing- of all types of business loan accounts.
- Verifies information to ensure that accounts are properly established.
- Manages letter of credit portfolio and reporting.
Ideal candidates should possess a strong attention to detail, strong organizational and analytical skills, ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy, and excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
Required Education/Training: A high school diploma with an emphasis in a business curriculum required. An additional level of specialized banking training (either in business loan operations or business lending), or a paralegal/legal background with experience in business organizational documentation required.
Required Experience: A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in related positions normally required. Knowledge of lending regulations, business loan documents, and business organizational documents required.
Reliance Bank is committed to being an independent, relationship-driven, community financial institution. We are a growing community bank known for providing personalized service and community loyalty.
We pride ourselves on offering a welcoming, team-focused work environment, where the relationships that we build with each other, our customers, and our community are key. We offer an environment where employees have an opportunity to expand their skill set, strive for career advancement, and participate in community involvement.
Career Perks Include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Professional development opportunities
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Disability Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursements
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Days
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.