Website Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Full-Time Collection/Workout Specialist to join our Twelfth Street Office team in Altoona, PA.
The Collection/Workout Specialist will be responsible for working independently to perform collection and workout duties to support the resource recovery function of the bank.
Key responsibilities include:
- Initiates and maintains effective communication with delinquent borrowers.
- Analyzes borrowers’ financial situations and counsels borrowers concerning possible payment options. Recommends adjustment procedures to be followed or appropriate action to be taken.
- Strategizes with personal and business bankers to coordinate collection and workout strategies as needed.
- Documents all collection action taken, such as telephone conversations, alternative financial arrangements made, etc.
- Establishes and maintains records relating to delinquent loan accounts.
- Performs various duties relating to the securing, monitoring, and disposal of non-real estate collateral.
- Contributes to the Bank’s growth and customer satisfaction by helping customers to resolve problems with their banking transactions.
- Stays abreast with – and adheres to – secondary market vendor requirements on the handling of non-performing loans.
- Complies with established operating policies and procedures in order to maintain adequate controls and to support the Bank’s adherence to outside regulatory requirements, including collections-specific regulations such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
Required Education/Training: A high school diploma with an emphasis in a business curriculum required. An additional level of specialized banking training a plus.
Required Experience: A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in related positions normally required. Ideal candidates should possess a strong attention to detail, strong organizational and analytical skills, and excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
Reliance Bank is committed to being an independent, relationship-driven, community financial institution. We are a growing community bank known for providing personalized service and community loyalty.
We pride ourselves on offering a welcoming, team-focused work environment, where the relationships that we build with each other, our customers, and our community are key. We offer an environment where employees have an opportunity to expand their skill set, strive for career advancement, and participate in community involvement.
Career Perks Include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Professional development opportunities
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Disability Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursements
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Days
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.