Website Reliance Bank
The Deposit Operations & Electronic Banking Manager is responsible for directly supervising the Deposit Operations Team in order to efficiently process accounts and to retain and use information relating to these accounts; participating with the Senior Operations Manager in establishing specific goals and strategies for the department that fit into the overall strategic plan of the bank, including the ability to make strategic decisions regarding department staffing, new products, processes, risk management, and budgets; determining work procedures and expediting work flow; insuring department compliance with all operating policies and procedures; directly supervising and coaching assigned personnel; communicating with appropriate personnel; providing periodic reports. Has direct responsibility for management of all Electronic Delivery Channels. This position is located at our 12th Street Office in downtown Altoona, PA.
Education: A BS or BA degree is normally required; specialized banking education, and operational experience necessary. A general understanding of Banking is required.
Skills: Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal and communicative skills to include in-person, verbal, and in writing; a thorough knowledge of current deposit operations-related policies, procedures, and regulations; a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of all deposit products and services, including deposit accounts, debit cards, wire transfers, ACH, and all electronic banking services; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations; proficient decision making and problem solving skills; demonstrated coaching, management, and supervisory skills; proficient PC and system technology skills; proficient manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand and walk up and down steps; reach and lift items weighing 25 lbs or less; visual and auditory skills; valid driver’s license.
Experience: A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in related operational positions normally required.
Manages the assigned Deposit Operations Team in order to ensure the efficient and accurate servicing of deposit accounts and electronic banking services as follows:
- Oversees the processing of bank deposit accounts, such as demand deposits, savings, certificates of deposits, and IRAs.
- Oversees the processing of electronic banking services, such as debit cards, online banking, mobile banking, online deposit account opening, remote deposit capture, wire transfers, and ACH.
- Monitors the efficiency and accuracy of all Deposit Operations tasks to enhance internal operations.
- Leads by example and ensures the Deposit Operations Team provides quality customer service to customers and works effectively across departmental and branch lines.
- Acts as a Project Leader or assigns appropriate Deposit Operations staff to any new deposit or electronic banking-related projects as applicable.
- Works closely with core processor and other Deposit Operations vendors to ensure operational efficiencies, regulatory requirements, and customer service standards are maintained. Stays current on any core processing updates and communicates updates to all applicable Bank staff.
- Ensures accurate information retention and record keeping.
- May meet with internal Bank personnel, attorneys, and customers to resolve problems, provide information, and assist branch personnel in any way necessary to promote Reliance Bank. May participate in sales calls as needed with more complex accounts.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link for an online application, as well as a more detailed job description.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.