Website Reliance Bank
The Deposit Operations Service Representative I is responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the Deposit Operations Function: Coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments and branches; reporting pertinent information to the Deposit Operations supervisor; responding to inquiries or request for information, and providing exceptional customer service levels for both internal and external customers. This position is located at our 12th Street Office in downtown Altoona, PA.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills: Moderate reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; strong interpersonal and communicative skills; proficient manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; ability to communicate clearly in person, verbally, and in writing; experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment; moderate computer knowledge and typing skills; ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand and walk up and down steps; reach and lift items weighing 25 lbs or less; visual and auditory skills.
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in a similar role in a banking environment is required for this position.
- Performs a variety of duties to support the deposit operations function.
- Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within department, as well as with other departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
- Provides exceptional customer service levels for both internal and external customers.
- Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate Bank personnel.
- Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other Bank personnel, etc., within the given time frame and within established policy.
- Assists the immediate supervisor with various administrative tasks to support department operations, as directed.
- Properly handles all confidential information for all internal and external customers.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety soundness.
- Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free from harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the workplace.
- Adheres and upholds all of the Bank’s policies and procedures in regards to physical and information security.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link for an online application, as well as a more detailed job description.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1e8cd920-f6a9-4c5c-a9b9-255b0ecaee0e&jobId=225733&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001 →