Website Reliance Bank
Together we'll find a way
Director of Credit
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Director of Credit to join our team in Altoona, PA.
The Director of Credit is responsible for managing the Credit Administration Department in order to oversee the business portfolio, provide direct and indirect lending services, ensure the efficient and effective servicing of business loans , and ensure credit decisions are made promptly and credit policy is clearly communicated to facilitate good customer service.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Monitors all lending activities in the bank to ensure that policies and procedures are properly adhered to.
- Establishes and analyzes financial metrics of the Bank’s loan portfolio and analyzes credit portfolios to determine potential areas of weakness or those producing more than acceptable risk.
- Oversees the productive and accurate servicing of all business loan accounts.
- Maintains an accurate awareness of the credit quality of the portfolio and the inherent credit risk.
- Reviews and analyzes credit as needed to conduct assigned credit approval. Provides analytical support to lenders to assist in decision making processes.
- Works closely with business lenders, updating them with changes to policies and procedures and providing guidance as needed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the Credit Administration Department team members. Develops and implements departmental procedures to ensure effective, efficient performance in support of company goals and objectives.
A B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field of study is normally required; a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in related lending and/or credit positions, as well as specialized training and education in the area of bank commercial lending preferred.
Ideal candidate should possess exceptional interpersonal skills; strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving abilities; ability to work effectively in a highly team-oriented environment; working knowledge of bank operating policies and procedures impacting commercial loan services; and demonstrated leadership skills.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.