Website Reliance Bank
Loan Servicing Specialist
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Full-Time Loan Servicing Specialist to join our Twelfth Street Office team in Altoona, PA.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of more complex duties to support the bank’s loan servicing function. Primary duties include the following:
- Creates loan documents and facilitates the delivery of such to lending closing agents and customers.
- Ensures loan closings are completed timely in order to meet secondary market contract deadlines.
- Performs the funding of mortgage loans.
- Responsible for compliance with all lending based regulations and secondary market guidelines.
- Performs loan servicing duties, servicing our external and internal customers.
- Performs updates to the Loan Origination system and Core system fields, verifies information and makes certain that accounts are properly established and performing correctly.
- Balances and reconciles various accounts.
Required Skills: Strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail; strong interpersonal relations and communication skills; ability and willingness to learn processes; ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; good time management skills; commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience to both internal and external customers.
Required Education/Training: A high school diploma with an emphasis in a business curriculum required. Specialized banking training in either lending, operations or teller procedures a plus.
Required Experience: A minimum of three (1) years’ experience in related positions normally required. Ideal candidates should possess a strong attention to detail, strong organizational and analytical skills, and excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
Reliance Bank is committed to being an independent, relationship-driven, community financial institution. We are a growing community bank known for providing personalized service and community loyalty.
We pride ourselves on offering a welcoming, team-focused work environment, where the relationships that we build with each other, our customers, and our community are key. We offer an environment where employees have an opportunity to expand their skill set, strive for career advancement, and participate in community involvement.
Career Perks Include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Professional development opportunities
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Disability Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursements
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Days
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.