Website Reliance Bank
Together we'll find a way!
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Marketing / Digital Banking Assistant to join our friendly, community-focused team in Altoona, PA!
The Marketing / Digital Banking Assistant is responsible for performing marketing, social, and digital banking and public relations duties. This position is also responsible for performing administrative duties to support the marketing function; achieving goals as established in the Department’s annual operating plan; coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments and branches; complying with operating policies and procedures established for the marketing function; communicating with appropriate personnel; responding to inquiries or requests for information; maintaining appropriate records; and providing assigned reports. This position is located at our 12th Street Office in downtown Altoona, PA.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent, plus advanced training in business, marketing, or a related field.
Skills: Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; advanced social media knowledge and ability; ability to effectively communicate with individuals and groups of people through good interpersonal and written skills; proficient analytical skills; moderate typing/keyboarding skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; proficient composition skills; proficient PC skills; ability to gather accurate data and compile factual reports; familiarity with general banking and promotional activities; basic bookkeeping skills; knowledge of clerical principles; basic public relations principles; ability to assist with advertising projects excellent organizational skills; ability to conceive and implement creative ideas; ability to function well in a multiple project, deadline-oriented environment; a working knowledge of current and proposed bank regulations affecting the marketing function; visual and auditory skills; valid driver’s license; ability to bend, stand, sit, stoop, reach, and lift items weighing 20 lbs. or less.
Experience: Two or more years experience in the financial services industry preferred; previous office/administrative experience; prior experience in a marketing-related role preferred.
- Provides specific administrative tasks for social media & digital banking strategies, events and activities.
- Assists with marketing administration; performs necessary administrative tasks associated with same.
- Provides general administrative assistance for marketing department, including receiving guests, answering telephones, compilation of monthly reports and assistance with mail.
- Performs market research and analysis using data sources such as MCIF, FDIC, FFIEC, etc.
- Provides assistance/coordination for various marketing and public relations functions and projects; purchases and inventories premiums and giveaways; receives, files and follows up on all community donation requests; coordinates tours; plans and executes special events; assists with marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Prepares/codes all marketing department bills and disbursements for approval and payment; prepares and balances monthly and year-to-date marketing budgets; assists in annual budget preparation.
- Assistant Marketing Manager with various advertising and publication projects, such as desktop publishing and media coordination.
- Receives, coordinates and schedules requests from community service groups for lobby TVs and digital billboards.
- Develops, produces and distributes internal marketing communications such as Communicate This, Business eNewsletter, etc. Maintains up-to-date mailing lists for various communications.
- Remains constantly aware of the bank’s sales culture and Core Expectations; actively makes sales referrals and encourages all segments of the market to use the family of financial services.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
1. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
2. Provides assistance and guidance for debit cards by reviewing reports monthly, and maintaining reports on debit card activity.
3. Takes the opportunity to promote Reliance Bank and its services when possible.
4. Exemplify through daily actions the concepts of BESPR; Build, Expand, Service, Profitable Relationships.
5. Be aware in all situations the opportunities to provide excellent internal and external service while developing further opportunities to expand customer relationships.
6. Provide lead referrals as available and be aware of requirements to improve the profitability of relationships. Provide assistance to the sales teams as opportunities arise.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.