Website Reliance Bank
Mortgage Loan Originator (Personal Banker)
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Full-Time Mortgage Loan Originator (Personal Banker) to join our team in Altoona, PA.
The Mortgage Loan Originator will be responsible for developing, referring and managing Personal Banking relationships in order to meet the financial services needs of the bank’s customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Solicits new business from both present and prospective customers.
- Locates and contacts prospective customers to present the bank’s financial services and ascertain banking needs.
- Maintains and develops ongoing relationships with present customers in order to enhance cross-selling activities.
- Performs personal lending tasks including the processing of loans (mortgage and consumer) from application to closing.
- Recommends adjustments in the product lines in terms of product design, rates, etc.
- Provides leadership and coaching to office staff in order to meet the financial services needs of the bank.
- Develops, implements and achieves annual goals and objectives as established in the Personal Banking Division’s Annual Operating Plan.
A B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field normally required; a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a related position preferred, as well as a history of loan origination volume in excess of $8 million.
Ideal candidates should possess exceptional interpersonal skills; a solution-driven mentality; a passion for exemplary service; a thorough knowledge of current financial products and services, banking operations, and lending regulations; and demonstrated sales abilities.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.