Website Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Personal Banker I to join our North Atherton Office team in State College, PA.
This position will be responsible for developing, referring, and managing Personal Banking Relationships in order to meet the financial services needs of the bank’s customers; developing, implementing, and achieving annual goals and objectives as established in the Personal Banking Division’s annual operating plan; organizing and implementing a plan to Build, Expand and Service Profitable Relationships for the Personal Banking division; insuring the division’s compliance with various operating policies and procedures and various regulatory requirements; communicating and interfacing with EVP, Director of Personal Banking and management personnel; providing periodic Sales/Relationship reports.
Education/Training: A B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field normally required; specialized banking education and training related to sales and community banking.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; a thorough knowledge of current financial products and services, community banking operations, and current lending regulations, procedures, and operations; demonstrated management, supervisory, and sales skills; visual and auditory skills; valid driver’s license.
Experience: Three (3) to Five (5) years’ related experience normally required. A history of Loan origination volume between $6 million – $10 million per year. This position will have significant personal business development referrals goals related to personal loans and deposits, business loans and deposits as well as insurance and wealth management products and services.
1. Manages the Office Sales/Relationship in order to meet the financial services needs of the bank’s customers.
2. Provides leadership and coaching to office staff in order to meet the financial services needs of the bank.
3. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
4. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.; insures that the division and all personnel adhere to the same.
5. Directly supervises assigned personnel.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link for an online application, as well as a more detailed job description.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.