Website Reliance Bank
Personal Banking Advisor
Reliance Bank is currently seeking Full-Time Personal Banking Advisors (PBA) to join our team in Altoona, PA!
The Personal Banking Advisor will be responsible for a variety of duties to support the Personal Banking function of the office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Warmly greeting and actively engaging customers in the lobby or via the phone
- Providing excellent customer service in alignment with Reliance Bank standards. This includes the prompt acknowledgement of customers; maintaining a friendly and courteous disposition, and ensuring that that customers are satisfied with all transaction requests.
- Performs branch operational tasks on a daily, monthly, and/or quarterly basis.
- Facilitates Personal unsecured lending from application to closing. Reviews all appropriate loan documents for loan closings and/or adverse action; reviews said action with customers.
- Accurately and efficiently completes the documentation and performs processing on all types of new accounts (business and personal); e.g., deposits, unsecured loans, etc.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of personal bank products and services.
- Increase customer awareness of the technology available to them through our products and services.
- Recognizes potential opportunities for new business from both present and prospective customers; maintains and develops ongoing relationships with present customers in order to enhance cross-selling activities.
Ideal candidates should possess exceptional interpersonal skills; a solution-driven mentality; a passion for exemplary service; strong written and verbal communication skills; proficient computer skills; ability to learn and effectively operate various computer software programs; strong time management and organizational skills; ability to bend, sit, reach, walk up and down steps and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift and/or carry items approximately (50) lbs or less; visual and auditory skills.
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required; a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related position preferred.
Our Personal Banking Advisors each complete a comprehensive hands-on training program to orient them to all aspects of banking and provide them with the knowledge to be successful in their roles. Prior banking experience is not required.
We are proud to offer our team members a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) retirement savings program, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual bonus program, advancement opportunities, and a welcoming work environment.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.