Website Reliance Bank
Personal Banking Advisor
YesterdayRequisition ID: 1070
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Full-Time Personal Banking Advisor (PBA) to join our Martinsburg, PA Branch Team!
The Personal Banking Advisor will be responsible for a variety of duties to support the Personal Banking function of the office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Warmly greeting and actively engaging customers in the lobby or via the phone
- Providing excellent customer service in alignment with Reliance Bank standards. This includes the prompt acknowledgement of customers; maintaining a friendly and courteous disposition, and ensuring that that customers are satisfied with all transaction requests.
- Performs branch operational tasks on a daily, monthly, and/or quarterly basis.
- Facilitates Personal unsecured lending from application to closing. Reviews all appropriate loan documents for loan closings and/or adverse action; reviews said action with customers.
- Accurately and efficiently completes the documentation and performs processing on all types of new accounts (business and personal); e.g., deposits, unsecured loans, etc.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of personal bank products and services.
- Increase customer awareness of the technology available to them through our products and services.
- Recognizes potential opportunities for new business from both present and prospective customers; maintains and develops ongoing relationships with present customers in order to enhance cross-selling activities.
Ideal candidates should possess exceptional interpersonal skills; a solution-driven mentality; a passion for exemplary service; strong written and verbal communication skills; proficient computer skills; ability to learn and effectively operate various computer software programs; strong time management and organizational skills; ability to bend, sit, reach, walk up and down steps and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift and/or carry items approximately (50) lbs or less; visual and auditory skills.
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required; a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related position preferred.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.