Website Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Personal Banking Representative I to join our North Atherton Office Team.
The Personal Banking Representative I will be responsible for performing a variety of duties to support and implement a plan to Build, Expand, and Service Profitable Relationships for the Personal Banking Division.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related position required.
• Excellent customer service skills and time management skills.
• Strong leadership skills; ability to successfully coach, motivate and develop team members.
• A previous history of loan origination with an annual volume of $1,000,000 is preferred. This position will have significant personal business development and referral goals related to personal loans and deposits, business loans and deposits, and insurance and wealth management products and services.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; moderate typing skills; proficient PC skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; a comprehensive knowledge of all bank forms and documents used in opening new accounts; a working knowledge of bank consumer products and services, along with the operating policies and procedures that impact these products; ability to remember customer’s names; proficient manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; ability to communicate clearly in person, verbally, and in writing; experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment; ability to operate various office machines; moderate PC skills; ability to stand, stoop, bend, sit, reach, walk up and down steps, and lift and/or carry items approximately fifty (50) lbs. of coin or various other items of a lesser weight; visual and auditory skills.
1. Performs a variety of duties to support the Personal Banking function of a community office.
2. Assists the Personal Banker in achieving branch loan goals by originating and closing consumer loans.
3. Provides leadership, on-the-job training, technical guidance and sales/referral coaching to Teller I(s), Teller II (s), and Teller Supervisors.
4. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc.
5. Trains, motivates and coaches team members in performing their jobs. Engenders a spirit of teamwork within the team and among teams.
6. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the office, as well as with other offices and departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
7. Communicates with the Teller Supervisor, other Personal Banking Representatives, Branch Coordinator, Personal Banker, and appropriate staff personnel in order to integrate activities.
8. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate bank personnel.
9. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the workplace.
10. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness of the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements.
11. Properly handles confidential information for all internal end external candidates.
12. Adheres and upholds all of the Bank’s policies and procedures in regards to physical and information security.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link for an online application, as well as a more detailed job description.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.