Website Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank is seeking a Personal Banking Representative I (Branch Manager) to join our team in Altoona, PA!
This position will be responsible for performing a variety of duties to support and implement a plan to Build, Expand, and Service Profitable Relationships for the Personal Banking Division. These responsibilities will include:
- Opening new accounts
- Cross-selling bank products
- Originating and closing consumer loans
- Providing direct supervision of the daily operations of the branch
- Coordinating work within the office, as well as with other departments
- Ensuring branch compliance with all operating policies and procedures
- Reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor
- Responding to inquiries or requests for information.
This position will have significant personal business development and referral goals related to personal loans and deposits, business loans and deposits, and insurance and wealth management products and services.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a highly customer-service oriented position required
- High degree of familiarity of the banking industry preferred
- A previous history of of loan origination with an annual loan volume of $1,000,000 is preferred.
- Qualified candidates should possess a strong customer-service focus and ability to facilitate a highly team-oriented work atmosphere.
A more detailed job description may be viewed below:
1. Performs a variety of duties to support the Personal Banking and/or Business Banking function of a community office of which the
following are illustrative:
a. Serves as a leader of the office sales/ relationship team.
b. Maintains a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of personal bank products and services in order to Build, Expand, and Service Profitable Relationships.
c. Maintains an awareness of new business opportunities with customers; actively refers customers to appropriate bank personnel when these opportunities are available.
d. Accurately and efficiently completes the documentation and performs point-of-sale processing on all types of new accounts, e.g., loans, deposits, etc.
e. Reviews all depositaccount documentation completed for the office before it is sent to Deposit Operations.
f. Provides support to Tellers and Teller Supervisors regarding branch operations, sales, and service.
g. Ensures branch compliancewith all regulations and operating policies and procedures.
h. Opens new accounts and cross-sells services.
2. Assists the Personal Banker and/or Business Banker in achieving branch loan goals by originating and closing consumer loans.
3. Provides leadership,on-the-job training, technical guidance, and coaching to Teller I (s), TellerII (s), and Teller Supervisors.
4. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particulararea, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
5. Trains,motivates, and coaches team members in performing their jobs.
6. Engendersa spirit of teamwork within the team and among teams. In addition, performs the following relating to personnel management:
a. Assists in the selection of new team members as appropriate.
b. Makes provisions for the proper onboarding and training of new team members.
c. Reviews employee performance throughout the probationary period and on a regularly scheduled basis thereafter. Assists Teller Supervisor with the preparation and
delivery of performance management evaluations and salary recommendations. Assists in preparing employees for career pathing and promotional
d. Organizes, schedules, and distributes work among assigned personnel.
e. Assists Teller Supervisor in preparing branch schedules and approves bi-weekly hours
worked. Monitors overtime to ensure that it is in alignment with bank policy.
f. Approves time and attendance paid time off requests.
g. When necessary, in conjunction with Human Resources, addresses disciplinary actions.
h. Keeps team members informed of pertinent policies and procedures affecting the department
and/or their jobs; creates an atmosphere in which upward communication from
employees is encouraged.
i. Administers Human Resource policies and procedures as established by the Human Resource Committee.
7. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the office, as well as with other offices and departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
8. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as necessary or as directed; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate bank personnel.
9. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free
of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
10. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and
soundness and the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
Adheres and upholds all of the Bank’s policies and procedures in regards to physical and information security.
11. Properly handles confidential information for all internal and external customers.
12. Adheres and upholds all of the Bank’s policies and procedures in regards to physical and information security.
13. Performs all of the duties of a Teller II whenever necessary.
1. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
2. Takes the opportunity to promote Reliance Bank and its services when possible.
3. Exemplify through daily actions the concepts of BESPR; Build, Expand, Service, Profitable Relationships. Be aware in all situations the opportunities to provide excellent internal and external service while developing further opportunities to expand customer relationships. Provide lead referrals as available and be aware of requirements to improve the profitability of relationships. Provide assistance to the sales teams as opportunities arise.
3. PC/Computer keyboard
6. Copy Machine
8. Fax Machine
9. Currency verifier
10. Combination lock (vault and ATM)
11. Check printer
12. ATM Machine
13. Security System
14. Check scanner
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.