Website Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank is seeking a Personal Banking Support Specialist to join our team in State College, PA!
This position will be responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the Loan Operations and Sales function. The essential duties will include:
- Performs a variety of duties to support the loan operations function
- Direct contact with consumer, mortgage, and commercial loan customers, closing attorneys, and appraisers
- Maintains a close working relationship with community office personnel
- Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the unit or department as well as with other units and departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information
- Abides by the current laws and organization policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the workplace
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness
- Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate Bank personnel
- Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other Bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy
- Serves as a Part-Time Teller as needed, for example: times of high business volume, provide extra assistance to cover lunch periods
This position will have significant personal business development and referral goals related to personal loans and deposits, business loans and deposits, and insurance and wealth management products and services.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a banking/financial service sales, or administrative role
A more detailed job description may be viewed below:
1. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
2. Takes the opportunity to promote Reliance Bank and its services when possible.
3. On an as-needed basis, will receive applicant information from the customers.
4. May assist in preparation and closing consumer loans.
5. Exemplify through daily actions the concepts of BESPR; Build, Expand, Service, Profitable Relationships. Be aware in all situations the opportunities to provide excellent internal and external service while developing further opportunities to expand customer relationships. Provide lead referrals as available and be aware of requirements to improve the profitability of relationships. Provide assistance to the sales teams as opportunities arise.
2. PC/Computer keyboard
4. Fax Machine/Scanner
5. Copy Machine
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.