Website Reliance Bank
Service Representative – Deposit Operations
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Service Representative to join our Deposit Operations team! This is a Full-Time position (37.5 hours per week) based at our Twelfth Street Office location in downtown Altoona, PA.
The Deposit Operations Service Representative serves as an integral part of the Deposit Operations team, which is dedicated to the daily processing of the bank’s controlled functions. This individual will work with both internal and external customers to provide guidance and support. This is a great opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and enjoys problem solving!
The primary duties of this position are as follows:
- Fields inbound support calls from both internal and external customers.
- Applies knowledge, policies, and procedures to resolve variety of customer issues with a high degree of service.
- Assists customers in mitigating risk to their financial assets by evaluating historical transactions and recognizing abnormalities in trends such as potential fraud.
- Provides daily support to departmental processes, including (but not limited to): debit card processing, ACH/GL Balancing, reporting, cash shipments and ordering cash, evaluating quality assurance controls, etc.
- Reports time sensitive documents as requested.
- Effectively applies policies and procedures to ensure that work adheres to applicable regulations and standards.
- Assists in the development and launch of new products to help expand our services to our customers.
Knowledge, experience, and skills required for this position are as follows:
- 3+ years of Retail Banking experience preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior customer service experience required
- Knowledge of Excel/Word; able to develop spreadsheets and use to analyze data
- Solid typing/PC Skills
- Ability to multi-task and use a variety of systems/programs at once
- Enjoys working with numbers and analyzing data,
- Comfortable explaining concepts and providing support over the phone,
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and team-oriented
- Takes a pro-active approach to their daily work duties
This position will work closely with individuals throughout our organization, and will provide exposure to various areas of the banking operation. During a typical week, the Deposit Operations Service Representative will regularly interact with our branch team members and our Loan Servicing department, as well as our external call center hosted by FiServ, the bank’s internal/external auditors, Compliance and Executive Management (for approvals and projects), among others.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are proud to offer our team members a welcoming work environment where learning and growth is encouraged, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) retirement savings program, paid time off, paid holidays, annual bonus program and more!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.