Website Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank is currently seeking a Teller Supervisor to join our Plank Road Office in Altoona. This position will be responsible for performing a variety of duties to support a plan to Build, Expand, and Service Profitable Relationships for the Personal Banking Division.
Required Experience: A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in related positions normally required. This position requires the ability to effectively perform multiple tasks, duties, and jobs throughout the department or office, as well as effectively perform supervisory functions.
Required Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent.
1. Directly supervises the Teller line in order to provide efficient and accurate paying and receiving services.
2. Maintains a general knowledge of the features and benefits of personal bank products and services in order to Build, Expand, and Service Profitable Relationships.
3. Maintains an awareness of new business opportunities with customers; actively refers customers to appropriate bank personnel when these opportunities are available.
4. Participates with the Personal Banker in establishing specific goals for the teller line staff; implements strategies to achieve these goals.
5. Provides leadership, on-the-job training and technical guidance to Teller I(s) and II(s).
6. The manager trains, motivates and coaches team members in performing their jobs. Engenders a spirit of teamwork within the team and among teams.
7. Communicates with the Personal Banking Representative, other Teller Supervisors, Branch Coordinator, Personal Banker, and appropriate staff personnel in order to integrate activities.
8. Provides timely reporting to the Branch Coordinator and other appropriate groups or individuals.
9. May conduct the Teller training program for Teller II(s).
10. Performs all duties of a Teller II.
11. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
12. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherences to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness of the Bank’s compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g., Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
13. Properly handles confidential information for all internal and external customers.
14. Adheres and upholds all of the Bank’s policies and procedures in regards to physical and information security.
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link for an online application, as well as a more detailed job description.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.