Website Reliance Bank
Together we'll find a way!
Education/Training: A B.S. or B.A. degree in education or a related field of study preferred.
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years’ of experience in related positions normally required.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient technical writing skills; highly organized; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; proficient manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination; active listening skills; proficient team-building skills; proficient motivational skills; an understanding of how people learn; highly developed coaching skills; ability to communicate clearly verbally and in person; detail-oriented; critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills; a thorough knowledge of all bank job descriptions and the education and skill requirements for each position; ability to stand, stoop, bend, sit, walk up and down steps, reach and lift items weighing 25 lbs. or less, visual and auditory skills, a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Follows objectives for the bank’s education and training activities with the Human Resource Manager and other management personnel.
- Conducts initial training of new Tellers, Teller Supervisors, and Personal Banking Representatives in all areas, i.e., how to conduct all types of transactions, balancing duties, check cashing procedures, security measures, use of terminals, cross-selling services, providing outstanding customer service, building relationships, product knowledge, etc.
- Develops, maintains, and updates training resources such as the Teller training manual, training manuals, videos, and other training materials; researches and develops new methods of training. Evaluates training programs on an ongoing basis and makes appropriate changes when necessary.
- Monitors new Tellers, Teller Supervisors and Personal Banking Representatives’ progress and administers various quizzes and tests through the initial training period to track progress.
- Provides for ongoing training of existing Tellers, Teller Supervisors and Personal Banking Representatives.
- Maintains library of training materials for use by employees.
- Coordinates and schedules training programs with third-party training providers as needed.
- Establishes relationships with training providers and monitors performance.
- May need to travel to other branch locations to deliver training.
- Develops and documents overall training programs for all positions and a comprehensive training program for the ban
- May provide specific training within capabilities.
- Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
- Exemplify through daily actions the concepts of BESPR: Build, Expand, and Service Profitable Relationships.
- Takes the opportunity to promote Reliance Bank and its services when possible
Reliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Click the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the link for an online application, as well as a more detailed job description.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.