Welcome to Reward Checking at Reliance Bank
Are you looking for an account that gives back?
Do you maintain a minimum aggregate deposit balance of $1,000 or $25,000 in loan balances? If so, Reward Checking from Reliance Bank offers competitive rates when you meet certain account requirements. Reward Checking is a great account for the person looking for more than just simple checking.
Reward Checking Account Features:
- Anywhere Banking Tools: Free Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile,* Tablet, Telephone Banking, debit card, and eStatement.
- Shop local, save local with BaZing savings: This mobile app provides discounts with local and national retailers. These deals save you money on shopping, dining, travel, and more.
- ATM Fee Refunds: If your account qualifies, you can receive automatic refunds on nationwide ATM fees up to $25 per Qualification Cycle3.
- Cell phone protection1,2: Receive up to $400 per claim ($800 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen.
- Identity theft protection1,2: Includes payment card protection, $2,500 in personal identity protection and identity theft aid.
- Roadside assistance: Available 24/7 with no charge for covered services up to $80.
- $10,000 Travel accidental death coverage2: Peace of mind for the unexpected.
- Pharmacy, vision and hearing savings: Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses and hearing services.
- Great interest on your checking balance: Our best checking rate.3
- Send and receive funds easily with Zelle.
Maintain either $1,000 aggregate deposit balance or $25,000 aggregate loan balance (combined balance of all your deposit OR loan accounts with Reliance Bank) and we’ll waive the $8 monthly service fee on your Reward Checking Account.
Reward Checking Account Qualifications/Footnotes:
*Your mobile carrier may charge for internet access and/or text messages. Message and data rates may apply.
- Cell phone protection and personal identity protection are subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Not a bank deposit. Not FDIC insured. Not insured by any government agency. No bank guarantee.
- In order to qualify for the Reward interest rate and ATM fee refunds, you must:
- Have at least 12 Check Card point-of-sale transactions post and settle per qualification cycle. ATM transactions and items returned using your check card do not count toward the 12 qualifying transactions. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to your account. Intrabank transfers do not count as qualifying transactions.
- Have at least one Direct Deposit or one automatic payment post and settle per qualification cycle.
- Receive your Reward Checking statement electronically by enrolling in Online Banking and eStatements, then confirming eStatements when prompted.