Simple Checking – Accounts Made Easy
at Reliance Bank
Are You Looking for an Easy, Basic Checking Account?
Do you want a low cost account with basic benefits? Sometimes all you need is a simple, to-the-point checking account for everyday purchases. At Reliance Bank, we created Simple Checking with all the basics as a way for you to enjoy hassle-free banking.
Reliance Bank realizes that many banking customers desire a straightforward checking account with a neighborhood bank. Our convenient locations give account holders the security and flexibility they need in today’s marketplace. Simple Checking can be a great way to start your banking experience, while also providing modern, mobile banking if and when you need it.
With minimal requirements, you still enjoy all the easy, basic features of a checking account without a lot of confusing bells and whistles found in other types of checking accounts. Get just what you want with the ease of Simple Checking at Reliance Bank!
Simple Checking Account Features:
- Anywhere Banking Tools: Free Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile,* Tablet, Telephone Banking, debit card, and e-statement.
- $100 minimum deposit is required to open a Simple Checking Account.
- Enroll in eStatements and avoid a $2 monthly paper statement fee. Receive your account eStatement notification in your email every month.
- Send and receive funds easily with Zelle.
- Maintain a $100 minimum balance, and we’ll waive the $7 monthly fee for Simple Checking.
Simple Checking Account Qualifications/Footnotes:
*Your mobile carrier may charge for internet access and/or text messages. Message and data rates may apply.