Government Banking Confidence with Reliance Bank
Reliance Bank provides loan services and deposit services to government and public clients. Our bankers work together with these clients providing expertise and knowledge.
Effective Lending to Authorities, School Districts, and More
Reliance Bank provides local municipal governments, authorities, and school districts with a wide range of short- and long-term solutions tailored to meet their specific needs.
Government Loans include:
Loans to Municipalities including tax exempt and taxable:
- Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes: Short-term, tax-exempt loans to cover current expenses to be repaid with future taxes.
- Capital Note Borrowings: Tax-exempt loans to finance equipment, real estate, and other capital needs with repayment terms up to 20 years.
- Municipal Authority Loans: Tax-exempt lines of credit and long-term loans to meet the needs of municipal authorities.
Deposit Services Ideal for Municipal Authorities and More
Reliance Bank provides local municipal governments, authorities, and school districts with checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and cash management services developed specifically to meet the needs and requirements of public funds depositors. All deposited funds are properly collateralized to fully comply with collateralization requirements for public funds.
- Public Funds Checking: Unlimited check writing ability along with interest earnings and collateralization of public funds makes this checking account ideal for any size governmental customer.
- Government Savings: Higher interest rates and collateralization to take advantage of interest earnings for excess funds.
- Certificates of Deposit: Fully collateralized, with terms of 90 days to five years, these enable government depositors to maximize earnings with a higher fixed interest rate for a term that meets the needs of the governmental depositor.
Government Services Include: